Main Careers Page
Title: QC Technician
Location: CA Los Angeles
Assist Laboratory personnel in testing raw materials, in-process and finished goods.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform basic laboratory maintenance, including but not limited to
- Clean/maintain laboratory equipment and glassware
Skills & Qualifications
- Clean work area
- Handle/remove/dispose of laboratory waste, vials, solvents, floor sweep.
• Maintain satellite waste station in compliance with regulations and company procedures.
• Monitor laboratory stockroom and notify supervisor of low levels of supplies.
• Assist in sample prep as needed.
• Performs other duties assigned by management.
• Read/write English. Basic math skills. Able to lift and carry 50 lbs
• High School diploma
Thank you for you interest in this job opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AMVAC is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
To be considered for employment with AMVAC in the United States, you must be at least 18 years of age and a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, refugee, or temporary resident (temporary work authorizations for practical training does not meet this requirement). AMVAC does not normally sponsor foreign citizens to obtain a work visa or permanent residency.
AMVAC is an equal opportunity employer.