Main Careers Page
Title: Regulatory Assistant
Department: Regulatory Affairs
Location: Newport Beach
Director of Registrations-USA
Assist Regulatory Affairs Department staff with all aspects of detailed technical support, including generation and maintenance of regulatory submissions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for production of highly regulated documents.
Skills & Qualifications
• Responsible for following established regulatory procedures.
• Work closely with the Regulatory Product Managers and others in regulatory functions such as:
- Updating and maintaining regulatory database of new and archived documents
- Submitting and tracking state registrations
- Creating, proofing and routing product labels.
• Ability to work as part of a team and achieve common goals and objectives.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
• Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
• Computer literate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Good attention to detail.
• College level education preferred, not required.
• Experience with other computer packages such as Access, Acrobat and Illustrator/Quark Express advantageous.
• Experience creating, proofing, compiling and tracking documents.
Thank you for you interest in this job opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AMVAC is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
To be considered for employment with AMVAC in the United States, you must be at least 18 years of age and a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, refugee, or temporary resident (temporary work authorizations for practical training does not meet this requirement). AMVAC does not normally sponsor foreign citizens to obtain a work visa or permanent residency.
AMVAC is an equal opportunity employer.