Title: Logistics Fleet Coordinator
Responsible for managing AMVAC’s fleet of ISO containers, railcars and other leased or privately owned transportation equipment, while maintaining compliance with all US Federal regulations and international regulations. Maintains documentation and schedules required maintenance, inspections, repairs of AMVAC’s fleet and approves related invoices. Coordinates domestic and international shipments from multiple locations and through multiple modes of transportation on a daily basis. Exemplifies excellent communication with varying departments and levels inside and outside of the organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Proficiency in fleet management skills with railcars, ISO containers, and chassis
Skills & Qualifications
• Experience with inspections with railcars, ISO containers and chassis
• Knowledge and ability to obtain quotes for inspections, repairs and shipments
• Understanding to track and bill railcars for shipment
• Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
• Aptitude to dispatch US Domestic and US Export shipments as required
• Experience with NFMC Classification, placarding, and 49CFR
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• Ability to develop relationships with vendors
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Able to work as a team member as well as independently
• Must be able to pass a Department of Homeland Security approved pre-employment criminal background check
• Associate Degree but will consider varying combinations
• 2 years previous experience in a fleet coordinator position, preferably with hazardous materials in a chemical manufacturing environment
• 1–3 years previous experience in logistics duties preferred
Thank you for you interest in this job opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.